Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes for administrative and accounting opportunities. Professional Candidate with exceptional computer skills MS Word, Excel, AS 400 and/or Oracle software preferred. Minimum 2 yrs. experience in Accounts Payable & Receivable, handling credit inquiries and/or credit reporting. Previous experience in commercial collections is a plus. $12/hr. to $15/hr. for temporary and permanent positions. firstname.lastname@example.org
These openings are temporary contract positions that are expected to begin at the end of April and last approximately one (1) month.
Research, interview, and negotiate with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications. Create purchase orders for the acquisition of materials. Provide routine administrative support. The successful candidate is familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. The Purchasing Clerk performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the procurement lead.
Other duties may include:
- Returns processing/credits; Invoice problem resolution
- Coordinate MSDS system with Environmental Services department
- ITAR and Export Documentation
- Configuration management documentation for systems, kits and assemblies
- Confirmation of order quantity, pricing, and availability; Ensures accuracy of all orders
- Creation of purchase orders
- Communication of orders to vendors; Order follow-up via telephone/email
- Checks all deliveries/packages and distributes appropriately
- Tracks purchase to on-site / off-site delivery and matching receipt documentation to order, invoice and payment
- Assists with periodic Oracle data maintenance
- Ensure audit compliance and order accuracy
- Work with accounts payable for new vendor set-up
- High School Graduate or GED with Two (2) years Purchasing experience/knowledge required or Associates Degree
- Familiar with sourcing and procurement in any of the following commodities:Two (2) years customer service and/or clerical experience preferred
- General Military Equipment
- Manufacturing and Durable Goods
- Automotive Repair Supplies
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Computer Equipment and Supplies
- Facility Equipment and Repair Supplies (HVAC, Generators, Electrical, etc.)
- Dining Hall and Kitchen Equipment and Supplies
- Experience with Oracle Applications highly desired (experience with SAP will be considered
- Willingness to provide off hours support, as required
The ideal candidate must also have excellent customer service skills, work ethic, time management and organization skills. As well as have the knowledge and working experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to get along well with the staff, perform tasks for multiple people, and have the willingness and ability to learn new things are needed. You must be proactive and a self-starter capable of working independently and within a team environment. Excellent communication skills – oral, written and listening – are very important to this position.
Qualified candidates should reply to this posting with a copy of your resume for review. Please include salary requirements. email@example.com
These are temporary, contract positions through Charles Foster Company. No Fees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.