To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Staff Accountant and Senior Accountant Openings
Seeking experienced Construction/Contracting Accounting Individuals for Staff Accountant and Senior Accountant roles in the North Charleston area. These are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm schedule.
Qualified candidates will be professional and confident individuals with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills as well as MUST possess the following abilities:
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel.
- Experience with MAS 90 is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on automated systems.
- Prior job cost accounting experience.
- Accounting problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze financials for trends/discrepancies and draw conclusions.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Lead Senior Accountant Role:
- BA or BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of professional level accounting experience
Staff Accountant Role:
- Associate degree in Accounting or above preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Daily: Posting payable invoices, posting deposits, processing credit card payments, receiving/sorting mail, handling customer inquiries, sending service calls, supervising account support staff.
- Weekly: A/R billings and collections, payable check runs
- Bi-weekly: processing payroll
- Monthly: Month end closing, account reconciliations, payables statement reconciliation, sales tax returns, prepare internal financial statements, supervise collection activities
- Annually: business license renewals, special projects, annual internal financial statements
To be considered for these openings, please email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now recruiting experienced Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Clerks and Accounting Clerks. Several Full-time and Part-Time, temp-to-hire opportunities are available with companies in the Tri-County Area. Job duties, schedule and rates of pay vary by opportunity; starting at not less than $12.00/hr. Background checks, drug-testing as well as credit check may be required.
Ideal candidates will be professional with excellent customer service, strong communication and MS Office skills. Knowledge of QuickBooks, MAS90, AS400 and/or Oracle are highly desirable.
To be considered for these openings, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.