To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Calling all Detail Oriented Accounting Professionals Passionate about Numbers!
Charles Foster is now recruiting candidates for multiple Accounting positions in the Tri-County area.
Opportunities range from entry level data entry to Executive level Accountant roles. This includes PT & FT opportunities. Pay is DOE.
Positions available include:
- Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounting Assistant
- A/R & A/P
- Credit Clerk
Proficiency in the following programs is highly desired:
- Word & Excel
To be considered for these openings, please email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles Foster is now in need of qualified individuals for a Senior Accountant/Controller positon in the Charleston area. The Senior Accountant/Controller will be responsible for the overall financial accounting and reporting for a local, privately held company, ensuring all accounting activities are in accordance with established legal, regulatory procedures. This person will oversee the activities of the Accounting Department for accurate and timely dissemination of financial plans, policies and accounting practices, relationships with financial institutions, maintenance of fiscal records and preparation and analysis of financial reports. The Senior Accountant/Controller will also be responsible for training the Staff Accountant.
Job Specification Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or associated field required.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant accounting experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures, including governmental regulations and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of CYMA accounting software or other general ledger software products.
- Knowledge of lSSI software technology platform preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in Taft-Hartley or collectively bargained environment preferred.
- Knowledge of employee benefit plans, IRe, ERISA, HIPAA and other related governmental legislative regulations.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate leadership skills, be detail oriented with strong analytical skills, and have the ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Charles Foster is now in need of qualified individuals for a Bookkeeper position in the Charleston area.
QuickBooks is a must!
Job duties include processing payroll, account receivable, accounts payable, credit card processing, and some invoicing.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.