MEDICAL OFFICE ADMIN
Ideal candidate will be experienced in medical office procedures including billing, insurance & medical terminology. Must have excellent customer service skills and be proficient in MS Office. Comfortable work environment and competitive pay. Drug screen & Background check required. Please email resumes in a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well Established Professional Group has immediate need for a polished and professional employee to work as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
- Will be responsible answering phones, entering payments into bank records; managing website, and handling mass mailings monthly for notices and scheduled events.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented with great communication skills.
- Temp to hire for the perfect candidate.
- $12-$15/hr. potential, depending on experience. Benefits and perks available when perm.
Email resume to email@example.com. No Fees EOE 843 572-8100
Charles Foster Company is accepting applications for a Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance agent to fill a Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire position in the Mt. Pleasant area.
Job Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
Selling and Cross Selling
2-5 years experience in P&C insurance
Current South Carolina License
Experience with Life insurance is a plus
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Compensation is $12.00 plus commission.
Qualified candidates only need reply. Please submit a copy of your resume for review. Patsy@charlesfoster.net
This is a contract position through Charles Foster Company. No Fees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales/Customer Service Representatives
Multiple Sales/Customer Service opportunities are available through Charleston Labor & Production. We are looking for talented, professional individuals who would like to be part of a dynamic sales team in the Mt. Pleasant area. Both Full-Time and Part-Time, Temp-to-Hire positions are available.
The ideal candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Outgoing, poised personality
- Quick thinker
- Attentive (observational selling is a key component of these positions)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver
- Prior retail sales experience
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Work outdoors in the heat of summer
No experience is necessary within the industry. Extensive training will be provided on products, policies, and procedures. Growth potential is possible as the company expands to new locations in the Charleston area.
Both positions pay $10/hr.
Full-Time positions have the potential to make $30,000-$42,000 per year including commissions; plus weekly and monthly incentive bonuses. Benefits are available after 90 days of FT employment. The benefit package includes: vacation and holiday pay as well as insurance benefits.
Part-Time positions start at $10.00 per hour plus commissions; as well as weekly and monthly incentive bonuses.
Interested candidates should reply to this posting with a copy of your resume for review. Carley@charlesfoster.net
These are contract positions through Charleston Labor & Production. No Fees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.