To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
3rd Shift Customer Service Rep.
Immediate opening for a Call Center Dispatch Customer Service Representative in the North Charleston area. Full-time schedule, $11.00 per hour. Friday-Tuesday OVERNIGHT schedule. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills including MS Word & Excel. Prior customer service call center experience is a must. Mandatory background and drug testing.
Please email a copy of your resume to review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Wrangler (Part-Time Inside Account Manager)
Are you bursting with ideas and ready to get some stuff done? Resourceful, proactive, trendy, creative, spark, bubbly, eager… If these describe you, let’s chat!
KARST is a North Charleston based promotional marketing agency that’s growing! We are looking for a special someone to assist in keeping client projects on track, vendors on task, and sales moving up!
Things that need wrangling.
- Compiling and creating promotional packages for existing and potential clients – brainstorming baby!
- Oversee client orders from beginning to end – details details!
- Stay abreast of new products and promotions – Always Trending!
- Speak with suppliers on a daily basis
- Social media updates & research
- Develop and maintain client relationships via phone, mail, drop-ins
- Attend occasional networking events & meetings
- Assist at occasional tradeshows or exhibits
- Maintain client database-call for updated info, check-in, say hello
- Organize & Send mailings
- General administrative and operational business of small marketing company Requirements
- Highly motivated and organized individual that is able to adhere to deadlines
- Mac / Mac software basics
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Efficient multitasker
- Excellent interpersonal skills / trustworthy
- Able to work independently, as well as tag-team, managerial qualities to oversee interns + report back
- Interact professionally with suppliers + clients
- Creativity! Ability to think out of the box, while pulling in trends from retail, fashion, design
- + technology.
- Flexibility to attend networking meetings from time to time
- Knowledge of Adobe CS5 is a plus! – with emphasis on AI & PS
We grow from within, this position is a platform to potentially move into a FT position.
- Hourly + profit share M-F 9-2pm
- Phone reimbursement plan
- Flexible Work Environment
- Stellar Clients
Sound like a place you’d like to land? Submit your resume & references* via email to Michelle at Michelle@karstinc.com. A cover letter is required for application. No phone calls. * 2 recent past employer references are required, as well as 2 personal references. (No family references please.)
Administrative & Accounting Openings
Charles Foster Company is now recruiting experienced administrative and accounting professionals for full-time, part-time, temp and temp-to-hire opportunities.
Job duties, schedule and rates of pay vary by opportunity; starting at not less than $10.00/hr. Background checks, drug-testing as well as credit check may be required.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Motivated, Friendly and Team Playing Mentality
- Excellent Organization, Attention to Detail and Time Management Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills (both over the phones and face-to-face)
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Computer Skills
- Superb Work Ethic with a Steady Employment History
Prior work experience in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Legal and Healthcare industries is desired.
Knowledge of AS400, POS software as well as QuickBooks is also helpful.
Professional individuals interested should email a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com