To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – Downtown
Well Established Professional Group in the Downtown area has an IMMEDIATE need for a polished and professional employee to work as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. This individual will be responsible answering phones, entering payments into bank records; managing website, and handling mass mailings monthly for notices and scheduled events. Must be very organized and detail oriented with great communication skills. Bachelors Degree is preferred. Temp to hire for the perfect candidate. $12-$14/hr. potential, depending on experience. Benefits and perks available when perm. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resource Administrator – Charleston Area
For a large company located in the Charleston area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and 3-4 years’ experience with Environmental Health and Safety Review in an industrial and/or manufacturing setting.
Human Resource responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Orienting new staff and conducting training
- Payroll processing and recording of absences and other time off
- Administering benefits programs
- Investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations
- Providing data and preparing reports and documents
Health & Safety responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing, supporting and enforcing policies, procedures and programs to comply with OSHA, federal, state and local regulations.
- Monitoring, reporting and facilitating investigations of all incidents and near misses
- Conducting safety and health audits
- Maintaining safety files and records
In addition to a BS in HR and hands on EHS experience, the ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Strong knowledge of OHSAS 18001
To be considered for this opening, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative-Charleston area, SC
Charles Foster is now accepting resumes of Customer Service Representatives with prior Financial or Bank Industry experience for full-time, 60-90 day temporary Call Center openings in the Charleston area. The schedule will be Monday–Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Fridays 8:30am to 6:30pm. $11.00 per hour to start.
The ideal candidate will have prior call center experience. Be a team player with a strong work ethic and a great attitude. Excellent communication, customer service and computer skills are mandatory. Must be able to meet credit and background requirements.
Qualified candidates with GOOD credit only need reply. To be considered for these openings, please email a copy of your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes of experienced Administrative Assistants for Full-Time and Part-Time, Temp and Temp-to-Hire opportunities in the Charleston area. Starting at $10.00 plus.
The ideal candidates will have at least two years of administrative support experience and are able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume of phone calls
- Accurate data entry of confidential information
- Maintaining the daily schedule
- Extensive email correspondence
- Maintaining Social Media outlets
- Being the first point of contact to visitors and clients
- Reports, research and additional special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be extremely detail oriented
- The ability to prioritize well
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- A professional demeanor, both over the phone and in person
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of AS400 and/QuickBooks is highly desirable
Qualified candidates only please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for review.
Charles Foster is looking for skilled Administrative individuals with Engineering Industry experience for a Part-Time, long-term contract position in the Huger area. Schedule will be approximately 24 hours per week and will be compensated in the $14-$16 DOE.
This position will be responsible for both internal and external customer service, handling phones, email correspondences, general clerical functions as well as other duties assigned by management.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented individual who is organized and able to multi-task well under pressure and within project deadlines. This individual also MUST possess:
- Excellent Math Skills – will be assisting with payroll calculations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Superb Time-Management Skills
- Knowledge of AS400 is preferred
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Deposit Operations Specialist – West Ashley
Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire opening with a local financial institution in the West Ashley area. Hours are Monday – Friday with a starting rate of pay of $10.00 – $12.00 per hour.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
ATM related tasks / Deposit Holds / Identity Theft / Regulation CC Compliance
- Provide service to the branch personnel relating to DDAs, IRAs, CDs, and electronic and internet banking activity (ATM and debit cards, ACH transactions and Online Banking)
- Researches, processes, and resolves customer disputes relating the ATM and debit card transactions
- Cross-train within the department for other various duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
- Prior banking experience (back office or teller)
- Knowledge of bank regulations – specifically Reg. CC
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient computer skills
ONLY candidates meeting the minimum qualification who ALSO have GOOD CREDIT need reply. Good credit means nothing in collections, no bankruptcies, no foreclosures, and no repossessions.
Qualified candidates should email a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please reference this posting in the subject line.
Part-Time Administrative Openings
Job duties, schedule and rates or pay vary by opportunity; starting at not less than $10.00/hr. Background checks, drug-testing as well as credit check may be required.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Motivated, Friendly and Team Playing Mentality
- Excellent Organization, Attention to Detail and Time Management Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills (both over the phones and face-to-face)
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Computer Skills
- Superb Work Ethic with a Steady Employment History
Prior work experience in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Legal and Healthcare industries is desired.
Knowledge of AS400, POS software as well as QuickBooks is also helpful.
Professional individuals interested in part-time should email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference this posting in the subject line.