Purchasing Assistant-Charleston, SC
- Effective written and communication skills
- Good computer and software skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes of experienced Administrative Assistants for Full-Time and Part-Time, Temp and Temp-to-Hire opportunities in the Charleston area. Starting at $10.00 plus.
The ideal candidates will have at least two years of administrative support experience and are able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answering a high volume of phone calls
- Accurate data entry of confidential information
- Maintaining the daily schedule
- Extensive email correspondence
- Maintaining Social Media outlets
- Being the first point of contact to visitors and clients
- Reports, research and additional special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be extremely detail oriented
- The ability to prioritize well
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- A professional demeanor, both over the phone and in person
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of AS400 and/QuickBooks is highly desirable
Qualified candidates only please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume for review.
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.
Charles Foster is looking for skilled Administrative individuals with Engineering Industry experience for a part-time, long-term contract position in the Mt. Pleasant/Awendaw/Wando areas.
This position will be responsible for both internal and external customer service, handling phones, email correspondences, general clerical functions as well as other duties assigned by management.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented individual who is organized and able to multi-task well under pressure and within project deadlines. This individual also MUST possess:
- Excellent Math Skills – will be assisting with payroll calculations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Superb Time-Management Skills
- Knowledge of AS400 is preferred
Qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com for review.
Charles Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees. 843.572.8100