To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Experienced Administrative Personnel
Charles Foster is now accepting resumes of Experienced Administrative Personnel for full-time, temp and temp-to-hire openings in the Tri-County area. Schedule and pay vary depending on opportunity.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Between 5 and 10 years of administrative experience in a professional setting
- Mid-level knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Publishing is a must
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Motivated, Friendly and Team Playing Mentality
- Excellent Organization, Attention to Detail and Time Management Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills (both over the phones and face-to-face)
- Superb Work Ethic with a Steady Employment History
Prior work experience in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Legal and Healthcare industries is highly desirable.
Duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the assigned office
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Preparing agendas
- Compiling reports
- Responding to email correspondences
- Greeting external visitors as well as internal contacts
- Front Desk and Reception duties.
- Prepare and edit correspondences.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Maintain/organize a standard office filing system.
- Compiling and printing informational reports.
- Coordinate publishing of documents in print and electronic formats utilizing Adobe.
- Maintain records for travel, payment, payroll, credit card reconciliation, etc.
Professional individuals interested should submit a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
Customer Support Administrator
Charles Foster is now hiring for a top quality administrator to join a great company in the Summerville area. This is a full-time, TEMPORARY position from February through July with the possibility of temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
- Intermediate level MS Excel and Office
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Ability to multi-task
- General familiarity with the building materials/construction industry terminology
Starting pay is $15/hr. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Charles Foster is now recruiting for a Communications Coordinator in the Downtown area.
- Full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity
- Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
- $15.00/hr. plus depending on skills and experience
- Excellent benefits once permanent
- Smaller company, direct, fast-paced, pet-friendly environment
- Front desk, reception, executive assistant, administrative support, scheduling/calendaring/travel arrangements and some payroll/accounting data entry
- Solid advanced MS Suite skills, including Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- QuickBooks helpful but not mandatory
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Charles Foster is now hiring for a Showroom Specialist position in the James Island area that may be an ideal opportunity for you. This position serves as the first point of contact for customers and will provide administrative assistance to other positions within the company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Opening/closing showroom daily
- Ordering supplies as needed and support meetings
- Making outbound calls
- Planning/assisting with showroom events
- Cleaning and maintaining displays
The ideal candidate with be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as good customer-service skills is a must.
Pay starts at $12/hr. Benefits, potential for increase and performance/sales incentives are available after the temporary period.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com