To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Data Entry Specialist
Immediate opening in the Mt. Pleasant area. Monday-Friday, PT Schedule. $10.75/hr depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to input numeric data utilizing 10-key pad at 70+ KPH
- Ability to type data at 65+ WPM
- Ability to handle varied personality, management and communication styles of staff; including micromanaging/aggressive styles.
- Ability to work in a small office setting with several other individuals.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work in a casual/industrial/manufacturing/logistics environment.
- Prior experience with order quoting/processing/invoicing is helpful.
Excellent written and verbal communication and customer services skills are also a must. Strong MS office skills including Outlook are mandatory.
Charles Foster Company is currently recruiting candidates for an Executive Assistant opportunity in the Mt. Pleasant area. The primary role for the position will be supporting high level executives and a board of directors. The ideal candidate will be extremely professional in both dress and demeanor, detail oriented, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a must. Prior experience with CRM software such as Salesforce or Blackbaud products is preferred. Qualified candidates will also be self-starters with the ability to take the lead on projects. Experience in writing policies and procedures with HR knowledge is also preferred.
Please submit salary requirements and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative/Assistant to Project Manager
Charles Foster is now recruiting candidates for a Customer Service Representative/Assistant to Project Manager opportunity in the North Charleston area. A minimum of two years’ experience in the construction or building materials industry is required.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls promptly and professionally.
- Processing customer’s phone, fax, or email orders.
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relations, as well as local work environment.
- Reviewing and correcting customer invoices for accounting department to assure proper billing and complete orders.
- Quoting customers accurate pricing for prospective orders.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have strong attention to detail.
This is a full-time opportunity with compensation being $12-13/hr.
Qualified candidates should submit a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
Experienced Administrative Personnel
Charles Foster is now accepting resumes of Experienced Administrative Personnel for full-time, temp and temp-to-hire openings in the Tri-County area. Schedule and pay vary depending on opportunity.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Between 5 and 10 years of administrative experience in a professional setting
- Mid-level knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Publishing is a must
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Motivated, Friendly and Team Playing Mentality
- Excellent Organization, Attention to Detail and Time Management Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills (both over the phones and face-to-face)
- Superb Work Ethic with a Steady Employment History
Prior work experience in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Legal and Healthcare industries is highly desirable.
Duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the assigned office
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Preparing agendas
- Compiling reports
- Responding to email correspondences
- Greeting external visitors as well as internal contacts
- Front Desk and Reception duties.
- Prepare and edit correspondences.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Maintain/organize a standard office filing system.
- Compiling and printing informational reports.
- Coordinate publishing of documents in print and electronic formats utilizing Adobe.
- Maintain records for travel, payment, payroll, credit card reconciliation, etc.
Professional individuals interested should submit a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.