To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Experienced Administrative Personnel
Charles Foster is now accepting resumes of Experienced Administrative Personnel for full-time, temp and temp-to-hire openings in the Tri-County area. Schedule and pay vary depending on opportunity.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Between 5 and 10 years of administrative experience in a professional setting
- Mid-level knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Publishing is a must
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Motivated, Friendly and Team Playing Mentality
- Excellent Organization, Attention to Detail and Time Management Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills (both over the phones and face-to-face)
- Superb Work Ethic with a Steady Employment History
Prior work experience in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Legal and Healthcare industries is highly desirable.
Duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the assigned office
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Preparing agendas
- Compiling reports
- Responding to email correspondences
- Greeting external visitors as well as internal contacts
- Front Desk and Reception duties.
- Prepare and edit correspondences.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Maintain/organize a standard office filing system.
- Compiling and printing informational reports.
- Coordinate publishing of documents in print and electronic formats utilizing Adobe.
- Maintain records for travel, payment, payroll, credit card reconciliation, etc.
Professional individuals interested should submit a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Representatives
Charles Foster has immediate openings for Customer Service Call Center Representatives in the Charleston area. Must have Solid Call Center Experience. The ideal candidates will be energetic and thrive in a fast paced environment. Excellent attitudes and attendance are mandatory requirements.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.