To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call
CNC Machine Operators
Immediate openings for CNC Machine Operators in the Charleston area, all shifts needed. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Industrial OUTSIDE Sales
South Carolina Coastal territory…..The ideal candidate will have industrial sales experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatic, and Mechanical Systems. Duties will include contacting current and prospective customers to solicit business, answer questions and provide product and service solutions. Must have the ability or work with inside sales, vendors and other company team members to meet customer needs. This positions requires the ability to work independently, deliver successful sales presentations, negotiate terms and be an effective communicator.
To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Want a promotion in the New Year?
This customer service and sales position is responsible for providing sales support and service to industrial customers.
The qualified candidate will assist customers with required parts, clarifying needs, research and recommend parts, do quotes, take orders, generate leads for outside sales.
Must have hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems knowledge. Pump and piping experience is helpful.
Company offers excellent salary and full benefits. To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Construction Manager – Charleston Area
Charles Foster is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Construction Manager position with a local municipality in the Charleston area. This role will oversee quality control and site construction of commercial and industrial projects. Hands on field experience as an owner’s representative is highly desirable.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site development- both execution and completion of infrastructure on commercial and industrial projects.
- Strategic Planning including resource allocation and coordination.
- Communicating and negation with partners, resources, team members, contractors and consultants.
- Forecasting project costs and timelines and overseeing project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Quality Assurance including Customer Needs Assessments.
- Bachelor’s in a Construction Management or Engineering or other related field is mandatory;
- Engineering License, PMP Certification or Master’s in Construction is preferred
- LEED GA/AP Accreditation is preferred
- 8 years of Project Management in Land Development and Construction
- In depth knowledge of Construction Infrastructure including roads and utility systems is desired
- Hands on experience with techniques, design principles and tools used to develop technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
Professional candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications only need apply. Please email your resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electro-Mechanical Equipment Repair
Charles Foster is now recruiting experienced Electric Motor Mechanics, Electric Motor Winders and Switchgear Technicians for a local company. Excellent compensation package and relocation assistance available for qualified individuals.
Electric Motor Mechanic
- Test electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods (ac or dc).
- Disassemble and document parts, identification, configuration and condition of equipment.
- Clean equipment assemblies as needed using various methods and steps, including but not limited to: parts washers/steamers, caustic tanks, glass beaders, etc.
- Replace or repair worn or defective assembles, including but not limited to: bearings, brushes, brush holders, motor leads, gears, seals, impellers, mechanical switches, brakes, clutches, clutch rotors, tachs, fans, end shields, etc.
- Retest reassembled equipment for proper output and operation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in rotating apparatus repair (such as AC and/or DC electric motors, pumps, blowers, etc.) preferably in an electric motor shop environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with knowledge of electrical theory and understanding of A.C. and D.C. motors.
- Prior experience working as a Mechanic desired.
Electric Motor Winder
- Inspect and test various electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of malfunctions according to EASA Standards.
- Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit’s characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage or intended serviceability.
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable equipment.
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions.
- Rewind, test and document various kinds of equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers according to EASA Standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum HS diploma or GED with at least three (3) months related hands on experience.
- Certification from a Technical school is helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude and basic math skills are required.
- Prior experience working as a Winder desired.
- Perform installations, convert, and retrofits, interface wiring on conversion applications on low and medium voltage circuit breakers and protective relaying, transformers, motor soft starters and variable frequency drives.
- Perform preventative maintenance on industrial electrical equipment.
- Calibrating, troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding low and medium voltage breakers, load break switches, contactors and motor control centers.
- Perform resistance testing and primary and secondary injection tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years hands-on technical experience desired, a technical degree is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of low and medium voltage circuit breakers and protective relaying.
- Experience working on transformers, motor soft starters and variable frequency drives a plus.
- Prior experience working on industrial switchgear or industry related equipment.
Qualified individuals interested in these opportunities, please email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to Dottie@charlesfoster.jobs.
Commercial HVAC Technicians
- MINIMUM of 7 years of experience
- Own standard tools of the trade
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to clear background for Base Security Clearance
- MUST be EPA Certified
QUALIFIED individuals only need apply. To be considered for this opening, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for review. Please be prepared to present a current copy of your 10 year driving record.