To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Industrial Engineer – Charleston
Manufacturer in the Charleston area – MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience with time studies.
The Industrial Engineer’s role will be responsible for all areas of labor time standards operations and control. Areas include but will not be limited to: development, implementation and maintenance, efficiency, measuring results, reporting and improvement.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team
- Be detail-oriented with strong organizational, prioritization and time-management skills to manage multiple projects and numerous deadlines.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Certification in REFA or equivalent US Industrial Engineering Techniques and/or a background in Management Information Systems are highly desirable.
To be considered for this opening, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Qualified candidates meeting the minimum education and experience requirements only need reply.
Industrial OUTSIDE Sales
South Carolina Coastal territory…..The ideal candidate will have industrial sales experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatic, and Mechanical Systems. Duties will include contacting current and prospective customers to solicit business, answer questions and provide product and service solutions. Must have the ability or work with inside sales, vendors and other company team members to meet customer needs. This positions requires the ability to work independently, deliver successful sales presentations, negotiate terms and be an effective communicator.
To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
This customer service and sales position is responsible for providing sales support and service.
The qualified candidate will assist customers with required parts, clarifying needs, research and recommend parts, do quotes, take orders, generate leads for outside sales.
Must have industrial inside sales experience in hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Company offers excellent salary and full benefits. To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Construction Manager – Charleston Area
Charles Foster is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Construction Manager position with a local municipality in the Charleston area. This role will oversee quality control and site construction of commercial and industrial projects. Hands on field experience as an owner’s representative is highly desirable.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site development- both execution and completion of infrastructure on commercial and industrial projects.
- Strategic Planning including resource allocation and coordination.
- Communicating and negation with partners, resources, team members, contractors and consultants.
- Forecasting project costs and timelines and overseeing project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Quality Assurance including Customer Needs Assessments.
- Bachelor’s in a Construction Management or Engineering or other related field is mandatory;
- Engineering License, PMP Certification or Master’s in Construction is preferred
- LEED GA/AP Accreditation is preferred
- 8 years of Project Management in Land Development and Construction
- In depth knowledge of Construction Infrastructure including roads and utility systems is desired
- Hands on experience with techniques, design principles and tools used to develop technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
Professional candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications only need apply. Please email your resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Full-Time Direct Hire opportunity through Charles Foster Company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees. 843.572.8100
Quality Engineer-Rome, GA
An established manufacturer of automotive parts is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join its world class team in supporting superior quality and delivering excellent products in a safety conscious work environment. Plant is located in the Rome, GA area. The plant is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Provide engineering support and resources concerning quality issues such as capability, tolerances and materials to assure quality consistency throughout production.
- Identify quality problems, determine and evaluate alternative solutions and implement action plans
- Ensure that new and existing customer requirements are maintained throughout the manufacturing process.
- Assist in implementing 5S principles within specific product lines to improve footprint of product and reduce waste while ensuring adherence to customer requirements.
- Perform internal audits for existing ISO 9001:2008 certification .
- Aid in developing and facilitating Internal Auditor Training for new and incumbent employees .
- Utilizes SPC (Statistical Process Control), fish bone analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis, PPAP and Control Plans in order to assure quality processes and effective problem resolution.
- Consolidate test data to support PPAP development specifications
- Investigate product inconsistencies, and qualify changes in manufacturing process(es). PFMEA and Control Plan.
- Perform Supplier/Vendor Certification Audits to ensure compliance to required regulations .
- Develop value stream mapping to assure alignment of quality and product objectives of our customers and suppliers.
- Assist in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating new processes and equipment for new products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, industrial engineering or related field required.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ related experience required.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office).
- Good coaching and feedback skills, and excellent communication (listening, verbal, and written).
- Must be hands-on.
- Base salary $75-$85k range.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Some relocation assistance may be available.
Qualified candidates only, please submit a copy of your resume for review to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.
Commercial HVAC Technicians
- MINIMUM of 7 years of experience
- Own standard tools of the trade
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to clear background for Base Security Clearance
- MUST be EPA Certified
QUALIFIED individuals only need apply. To be considered for this opening, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for review. Please be prepared to present a current copy of your 10 year driving record.