To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Immediate openings for experienced Plumbers. Full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities available in the Johns Island area. Must have a great attitude, be a team-player and have excellent customer service skills. Strong hands on knowledge of commercial and residential plumbing troubleshooting, service and maintenance along with draining cleaning service and repairs is a must.
Mandatory requirements include a clean criminal background and 10 year driving record as well as drug testing. Compensation between $14.00 – $23.00 per hour depending on experience and licensure.
Qualified candidates should email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNC Machine Operators
Immediate full-time, temp-to-hire openings for CNC Machine Operators in the Charleston area, 2nd & 3rd shifts available. $13.00 – $16.00 per hour. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- MINIMUM of 3-7 years of experience
- Own standard tools of the trade
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to clear background for Base Security Clearance
- MUST be EPA Certified
- NATE Certification is highly desirable
QUALIFIED individuals only need apply. To be considered for this opening, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Please be prepared to present a current copy of your 10 year driving record.
Want a promotion in the New Year?
This customer service and sales position is responsible for providing sales support and service to industrial customers. The qualified candidate will assist customers with required parts, clarifying needs, research and recommend parts, do quotes, take orders, generate leads for outside sales. Must have hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems knowledge. Pump and piping experience is helpful.
Company offers excellent salary and full benefits. To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.jobs
Construction Manager – Charleston Area
Charles Foster is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Construction Manager position with a local municipality in the Charleston area. This role will oversee quality control and site construction of commercial and industrial projects. Hands on field experience as an owner’s representative is highly desirable.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site development- both execution and completion of infrastructure on commercial and industrial projects.
- Strategic Planning including resource allocation and coordination.
- Communicating and negation with partners, resources, team members, contractors and consultants.
- Forecasting project costs and timelines and overseeing project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Quality Assurance including Customer Needs Assessments.
- Bachelor’s in a Construction Management or Engineering or other related field is mandatory;
- Engineering License, PMP Certification or Master’s in Construction is preferred
- LEED GA/AP Accreditation is preferred
- 8 years of Project Management in Land Development and Construction
- In depth knowledge of Construction Infrastructure including roads and utility systems is desired
- Hands on experience with techniques, design principles and tools used to develop technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
Professional candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications only need apply. Please email your resume along with salary history to email@example.com