To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call
Marine Carpenters & Electricians
Charleston Labor & Production is accepting resumes for general labor as well as individuals with prior shipbuilding carpentry, electrical and pipefitting experience. Qualified candidates must have the ability to read basic blueprints, 1 & 2 line drawings as well as perform basic shop math. Additionally, candidates must be able to work in non-climate controlled environments around wood, fiberglass and insulating materials.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities being compensated at $10.00 – $18.00 per hour DOE. Mandatory background and drug testing. Please email resume to email@example.com for review.
CNC Machine Operators
Immediate openings for CNC Machine Operators in the Charleston area, all shifts needed. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skilled Labor Opportunities
Charleston Labor & Production is now accepting resumes for Inside and Outside Skilled Labor positions in the Charleston area.
These opportunities require a background and drug testing. Additionally some opportunities may require a good motor vehicle driving record. TWIC cards are helpful but not mandatory. The ideal candidate will possess an excellent attitude and strong work ethic, as well as have the ability to take initiative and be productive where minimal supervision is required.
Interested candidates should email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Charleston Labor & Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.
Industrial OUTSIDE Sales
South Carolina Coastal territory…..The ideal candidate will have industrial sales experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatic, and Mechanical Systems. Duties will include contacting current and prospective customers to solicit business, answer questions and provide product and service solutions. Must have the ability or work with inside sales, vendors and other company team members to meet customer needs. This positions requires the ability to work independently, deliver successful sales presentations, negotiate terms and be an effective communicator.
To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Want a promotion in the New Year?
This customer service and sales position is responsible for providing sales support and service to industrial customers.
The qualified candidate will assist customers with required parts, clarifying needs, research and recommend parts, do quotes, take orders, generate leads for outside sales.
Must have hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical systems knowledge. Pump and piping experience is helpful.
Company offers excellent salary and full benefits. To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Construction Manager – Charleston Area
Charles Foster is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Construction Manager position with a local municipality in the Charleston area. This role will oversee quality control and site construction of commercial and industrial projects. Hands on field experience as an owner’s representative is highly desirable.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site development- both execution and completion of infrastructure on commercial and industrial projects.
- Strategic Planning including resource allocation and coordination.
- Communicating and negation with partners, resources, team members, contractors and consultants.
- Forecasting project costs and timelines and overseeing project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Quality Assurance including Customer Needs Assessments.
- Bachelor’s in a Construction Management or Engineering or other related field is mandatory;
- Engineering License, PMP Certification or Master’s in Construction is preferred
- LEED GA/AP Accreditation is preferred
- 8 years of Project Management in Land Development and Construction
- In depth knowledge of Construction Infrastructure including roads and utility systems is desired
- Hands on experience with techniques, design principles and tools used to develop technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
Professional candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications only need apply. Please email your resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial HVAC Technicians
- MINIMUM of 7 years of experience
- Own standard tools of the trade
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to clear background for Base Security Clearance
- MUST be EPA Certified
QUALIFIED individuals only need apply. To be considered for this opening, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for review. Please be prepared to present a current copy of your 10 year driving record.