To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
Manual Machinist and Hydraulic Technician
Charles Foster is now recruiting for a Manual Machinist and Hydraulic Technician opportunity in the North Charleston area.
Duties for the Manual Machinist can include but are not limited to:
- Setting up and operating conventional, and fitting and assembling machined parts into complete units, applying knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques.
- Fitting and assembling parts into complete assembly, using jigs, fixtures, surface plate, surface table, hand tools, and power tools.
- Possibly operating welding equipment.
- Possibly developing specifications from general description and draw sketch of part or product to be fabricated. May confer with engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
Duties for the Hydraulic Technician can include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosing problems and giving recommendations for repairs
- Using schematics and diagnostic equipment to investigate hydraulic or pneumatic system problems
- Evaluating, tearing down and repairing cylinders, pumps, motor and power units
- Inspecting parts and various components. Determining if parts are re-workable and writing up service reports
- Reassembling components when repair is complete and preparing for delivery to customers
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.