Charles Foster is now recruiting for a Software Trainer within the IT/healthcare sector. Candidates must develop, coordinate, conduct, and execute energetic training sessions to institutions that deploy multifaceted workflow solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an IT trainer, ideally software training.
- Knowledge of databases, particularly SQL.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, hospitals, or healthcare providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, healthcare, or technical field.
- Knowledge of Office Suite products.
Travel required 50% plus.
Our client has been in business for over 50 years and has locations across the US. They offer a competitive salary and a generous benefit package. This is a great opportunity with a growing company that offers upward mobility and stability.
Qualified candidates should submit their salary requirements and a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.