Charles Foster is now working on several high level IT positions in the Charleston area. These are contract opportunities. Senior level, experienced candidates must be able to start quickly, and work independently within a team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen and local to Charleston area
- Demonstrated understanding of process controls
- Passion for learning about and working in the IT industry
- Essential duties, responsibilities, and requirements include but not limited to the following
Back-end Web Developer
- In House Scripting
- Application Development and Customization
- PC Loads
- Help Desk Support
- Computer Science Degree
- Required: C#, C++, VB.net
This position is responsible for being a liaison between business stakeholders and IT teams to gather/document requirements, work with multiple teams within IT to determine solutions, and ensure a quality CRM product for our colleagues.
- Gathers and documents business and functional requirements from Business owners and SMEs
- Deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects through analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality Microsoft CRM solutions
- Performs administration of CRM including configuration, workflows, custom objects, and related lists
- Develop reports (SSRS and RDL), dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Must have experience with MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and/or desired experience with newer CRM versions 2013/2015/2016
- Proficient with SQL 2012/2014, SSIS
- Experience with MSCRM plugins a plus (i.e. Outlook Plugin, Kingsway)
NET/SharePoint/MS Dynamics Developers to be part of our expert web team. The successful candidates will be involved in all stages of web design and development converting from SharePoint 2010 to 2013, including application development for several new apps. They will be key players in the conversion, creation, implementation, and maintenance of high-profile projects for this agency as well as
helping build out internal capabilities. Ideal applicants will demonstrate working knowledge concerning the full lifecycle of web projects, intranet portals, and web apps. Each position demands a versatile self-starter with strong intellect and initiative, high reliability, team cooperation, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and maintain custom web applications
- Develop and maintain custom workflows
- Recommend and follow best practices with regard to system admin, maintenance and governance principles
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures
- UI Framework experience (Bootstrap, jQueryUI, jQuery Mobile, etc.) a plus
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC, JSON, XML, AJAX, Web Services, SQL
- Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Design, develop and support SharePoint solutions and advanced workflows using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and custom ASP.NET web forms
- Design, develop, and maintain custom master pages, workflows, user controls, web parts and server-side code, for corporate intranet web sites and client portals deployed to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 environments
- Create SharePoint information architecture constructs such as Master Pages, content types, site columns, lists, templates, page layouts, metadata etc.
- Develop custom applications in support of enterprise projects using SharePoint in a way that leverages the use of Out of the Box SharePoint features and functionality
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Project Lead Technician
Charles Foster has an immediate need for a Technical Project Lead Technician in the Columbia area.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Windows servers
- Working knowledge + some with Installing databases (preferably SQL) on Windows servers.
- Two-year technical degree is also highly desirable.
- Customer facing skills a MUST, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management-coordinating installations experience would be a huge plus.
Good hourly rate + OT + vehicle
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals helping professionals, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Charles Foster’s affiliated company, KPS Government Contracting, is currently in need of individuals for several positions.
- Active Directory Administrator
- Certification and Accreditation Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Messaging Administrator
- SAN Administrator
- SCCM Administrator
All candidates must be US citizens with a minimum active Secret clearance.
All positions have the potential for telework where physical presence in Quantico would be minimal
For full job descriptions visit http://www.kpsgovcontracting.com/Careers_table_of_contents.html.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org