Duties include but are not limited to:
- Quality Control of Residential New Construction Houses
- Assisting with scheduling and job readiness
- Perform miscellaneous punch work and service work as needed
Qualified candidates should email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this post in the subject line. Mandatory background and drug testing.
Charleston Labor & Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No fees.
Finance Manager/Operations-Charleston, SC
Charles Foster Company is actively recruiting for a Finance Manager role with a manufacturing company in the Charleston area. Manufacturing environment experience is strongly preferred. Solid IT skills to include Excel and Word, SAGE Accounting software is a plus. The ideal candidate will have first class management and people skills, a track record of strategic and operational achievement and be a confident decision maker. The client is also looking for an individual who has experience working in a small to medium corporate environment. The candidate needs to have experience with: general ledger, quarterly reports, taxes, out of state taxes, reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for running all aspects of finance and HR
- Operation of day to day accounting function including AP, AR, production measurement and product costing, bank account operation, fixed assets, month end close process;
- Production of weekly and monthly management information and group reporting ensuring financial integrity, accuracy and timeliness of submission;
- Daily cash and working capital management;
- Responsibility for operation of the Company’s bi-weekly payroll, interfacing with our nominated payroll bureau and ensuring timely and accurate associated tax filings;
- Statutory and taxation reporting requirements for the company;
- Business planning and performance analysis including preparation and monitoring of annual budgets and half yearly reforecasts for the US operations, identifying areas for improvement and formulizing and implementing action plans;
- Support CEO and operational managers in the delivery of business targets and objectives and understanding reported numbers;
- Supporting the Group Finance Director with the improvement and development of effective and robust internal and operational controls and financial systems within the business;
- Systems integrity, optimizing the use and accuracy of the SAGE accounting system, with transfer to SAGE 50 Quantum Manufacturing planned for current financial year;
- Provision of financial expertise in the development of customer and supplier relationships;
- Continuing development and assessment of the Company’s ISO Quality accreditation; and
- Day to day requirements of general office management duties to include responsibility for utility contracts, office supplies etc.
Qualified candidates only, please send a copy of your resume for review along with salary requirements, to email@example.com. Please reference this post in the subject line.
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.