Operations Lead Supervisor -Rome, GA
An established manufacturer of automotive parts is looking for a skilled Operations Lead Supervisor to join its high performance team in a major work unit. Focus is on producing and delivering superior, quality products to customers in a safety conscious environment and developing and retaining top talent at its facility in the Rome, GA area. The plant is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Motivate the operations team toward continuous improvement of processes and results
- Set clear expectations for superior performance
- Foster a climate of accountability at all levels
- Develop a team approach to maximize service delivery results to internal and external customers
- involve team members in all decisions that affect them
- Recognize and reward both individual and team accomplishments
- Guarantee a safe workplace by building an environment where colleagues embrace responsibility for their safety as well as that of their colleagues
- Establish and develop a team that is technically proficient, excellent in problem prevention and solving, and quality assurance through training, cross-training/job rotation and mentoring
- Proactively support professional development through planning and scheduling, improvement projects and expanded assignments
- Meet customer expectations by assuring that all products and services meet quality standards throughout production processes and service delivery
Education and Experience:
- Must have an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years’ years related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of lean manufacturing preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Good coaching, training and feedback skills, and excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written).
- Must be hands-on work and lead by example
- Pro-active as well as strategic
- Base salary $55-$75k range
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance available
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Account Executive-Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Wilmington, NC
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes for Outside Sales Account Executive positions in the Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Wilmington, NC areas. Business to business sales of office equipment, products and services. Technical background and/or experience are required.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with the potential 1st years’ estimated commissions of $50,000 – $60,000. A $2,000 monthly draw on commission plus $475.00 expense allotment (for vehicle, phone and medical) will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be driven individuals who have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years B2B experience. Prior experience with computer technology is a must. Cold-calling is essential; therefore self-starting, confident individuals with excellent time management and communication skills are required. Working knowledge of Apple products (iPad, iPhone) is necessary.
Background check and drug test are required.
Serious and qualified candidates with the desire to excel need only apply. Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume for review. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
House Manager for Private Residence- Charleston, SC
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes for a house manager position in the Charleston area. Personal assistant duties will include: maintaining the house schedule and supervising the domestic staff. The duties also may include: assistance with meal planning and transportation needs.
Ideal candidates will be excellent at communication, multi-tasking, organization and time management. This is not a home care position and will not include hands-on medical responsibilities.
This is a direct hire position and will be 20-30 hours a week.
Interested candidates please submit your resume, with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Background check and drug test required.
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No fees.
Sales Representative- Charleston, SC
Charles Foster Company has Two (2) Full-Time, Direct Hire Sales Representative Opportunities for an educational software company in the Charleston area. First year base salary starting at $40,000 plus performance based commission and a competitive benefit package.
The Sales Rep responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting college campuses in order to develop and maintain relationships
- Manage an assigned territory including: Sales Presentations, Trade Shows, Implementation and Follow Up Meetings, Develop & Coordinate Sales Strategy, Contact Databases, Travel Arrangements
Minimum Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Strong math, analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- 35-40% of year is travel with 2-3 or more nights per week away from home.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting
- Good organization & time management
- Working knowledge of MS programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mandatory Pre-Employment Checks Include:
- Background, drug testing, education verification, credit check.
Qualified Candidates interested in these opportunities should email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Charles Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.
Human Resources Manager-Rome, GA
Progressive manufacturer requires a savvy, experienced HR Manager for its plant in the Rome, GA area. Job focus is to plan, develop and direct HR functions in accordance with company goals and objectives ensuring positive employee relations, timely and accurate staffing, competitive compensation/benefits programs, fair and consistent policy administration and effective safety and environmental health programs. Provides counsel and support to internal management and employees.
- Develop programs, policies, procedures and systems encompassing the full scope of HR functions.
- Establish a talented workforce through the implementation of an effective recruitment, interview and selection process for all levels of the organization.
- Direct the administration of the employee benefit programs including: health insurance, life insurance, holidays, vacation, employee assistance program, disability, Workers’ Compensation, 401(k), FMLA, etc.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/or changes in wage and benefit programs consistent with the needs of the company.
- Develop and the compensation programs in accordance with company guidelines.
- Collaborate with management in the development of business plans and strategic planning.
- Represent the company in an official capacity at hearings, meetings, community affairs, business functions, professional organizations, etc., as requested.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate employee activities programs.
- Ensure OSHA compliance and environmental safety for the plant.
- Direct the administration of safety programs and conduct safety meetings and safety work throughout the plant facility.
- Plan and/or conduct new employee orientation.
- Negotiate and contract with outside vendors to provide support services
- Provide counsel, guidance and assistance to management in all aspects of Human Resource related issues, policy and procedure interpretation.
- Oversee the drug testing program.
- Conduct and document exit interviews.
- Review and analyze new benefit programs to conform with employee needs, company objectives and economic feasibility and make recommendations to management.
- Conduct community wage and benefit surveys to maintain company’s competitive.
- Counsel employees, resolve problems, interpret policies and provide assistance as needed to ensure positive employee relations.
- Interpret, administer and assure compliance with disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to guidelines, directives, documentation and reporting related to EEOC, OSHA, and AA programs.
- Ensures all involuntary terminations are consistent with established HR and company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and recommend approval of department budget
- Oversee the preparation and processing of all W/C and unemployment compensation matters.
- Plan, assess needs and coordinates all company training activities and programs.
- Develop and maintain employee handbook to reflect current company policies and procedures
- Process immigration related documents for non-citizen employees.
- Supervise support staff.
Education AND Experience:
- B.S. in Human Resources or Business.
- Minimum of three to five years professional HR experience including supervisory positions.
Knowledge AND Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of benefit programs, wage and salary administration, plant safety, employment laws, budgeting and other personnel related topics.
- Must know the techniques for conducting in-depth and effective job interviews.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Adept at handling sensitive issues and situations requiring fast response or course of action.
- Salary $60,000-$65,000.
- Comprehensive benefits including excellent 401(k).
- Relocation assistance is available
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.