Operations Lead Supervisor -Rome, GA
An established manufacturer of automotive parts is looking for a skilled Operations Lead Supervisor to join its high performance team in a major work unit. Focus is on producing and delivering superior, quality products to customers in a safety conscious environment and developing and retaining top talent at its facility in the Rome, GA area. The plant is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Motivate the operations team toward continuous improvement of processes and results
- Set clear expectations for superior performance
- Foster a climate of accountability at all levels
- Develop a team approach to maximize service delivery results to internal and external customers
- involve team members in all decisions that affect them
- Recognize and reward both individual and team accomplishments
- Guarantee a safe workplace by building an environment where colleagues embrace responsibility for their safety as well as that of their colleagues
- Establish and develop a team that is technically proficient, excellent in problem prevention and solving, and quality assurance through training, cross-training/job rotation and mentoring
- Proactively support professional development through planning and scheduling, improvement projects and expanded assignments
- Meet customer expectations by assuring that all products and services meet quality standards throughout production processes and service delivery
Education and Experience:
- Must have an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years’ years related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of lean manufacturing preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Good coaching, training and feedback skills, and excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written).
- Must be hands-on work and lead by example
- Pro-active as well as strategic
- Base salary $55-$75k range
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance available
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Account Executive-Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Wilmington, NC
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes for Outside Sales Account Executive positions in the Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Wilmington, NC areas. Business to business sales of office equipment, products and services. Technical background and/or experience are required.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with the potential 1st years’ estimated commissions of $50,000 – $60,000. A $2,000 monthly draw on commission plus $475.00 expense allotment (for vehicle, phone and medical) will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be driven individuals who have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years B2B experience. Prior experience with computer technology is a must. Cold-calling is essential; therefore self-starting, confident individuals with excellent time management and communication skills are required. Working knowledge of Apple products (iPad, iPhone) is necessary.
Background check and drug test are required.
Serious and qualified candidates with the desire to excel need only apply. Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume for review. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
House Manager for Private Residence- Charleston, SC
Charles Foster Company is now accepting resumes for a house manager position in the Charleston area. Personal assistant duties will include: maintaining the house schedule and supervising the domestic staff. The duties also may include: assistance with meal planning and transportation needs.
Ideal candidates will be excellent at communication, multi-tasking, organization and time management. This is not a home care position and will not include hands-on medical responsibilities.
This is a direct hire position and will be 20-30 hours a week.
Interested candidates please submit your resume, with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Background check and drug test required.
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No fees.
Human Resources Manager-Rome, GA
Progressive manufacturer requires a savvy, experienced HR Manager for its plant in the Rome, GA area. Job focus is to plan, develop and direct HR functions in accordance with company goals and objectives ensuring positive employee relations, timely and accurate staffing, competitive compensation/benefits programs, fair and consistent policy administration and effective safety and environmental health programs. Provides counsel and support to internal management and employees.
- Develop programs, policies, procedures and systems encompassing the full scope of HR functions.
- Establish a talented workforce through the implementation of an effective recruitment, interview and selection process for all levels of the organization.
- Direct the administration of the employee benefit programs including: health insurance, life insurance, holidays, vacation, employee assistance program, disability, Workers’ Compensation, 401(k), FMLA, etc.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/or changes in wage and benefit programs consistent with the needs of the company.
- Develop and the compensation programs in accordance with company guidelines.
- Collaborate with management in the development of business plans and strategic planning.
- Represent the company in an official capacity at hearings, meetings, community affairs, business functions, professional organizations, etc., as requested.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate employee activities programs.
- Ensure OSHA compliance and environmental safety for the plant.
- Direct the administration of safety programs and conduct safety meetings and safety work throughout the plant facility.
- Plan and/or conduct new employee orientation.
- Negotiate and contract with outside vendors to provide support services
- Provide counsel, guidance and assistance to management in all aspects of Human Resource related issues, policy and procedure interpretation.
- Oversee the drug testing program.
- Conduct and document exit interviews.
- Review and analyze new benefit programs to conform with employee needs, company objectives and economic feasibility and make recommendations to management.
- Conduct community wage and benefit surveys to maintain company’s competitive.
- Counsel employees, resolve problems, interpret policies and provide assistance as needed to ensure positive employee relations.
- Interpret, administer and assure compliance with disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to guidelines, directives, documentation and reporting related to EEOC, OSHA, and AA programs.
- Ensures all involuntary terminations are consistent with established HR and company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and recommend approval of department budget
- Oversee the preparation and processing of all W/C and unemployment compensation matters.
- Plan, assess needs and coordinates all company training activities and programs.
- Develop and maintain employee handbook to reflect current company policies and procedures
- Process immigration related documents for non-citizen employees.
- Supervise support staff.
Education AND Experience:
- B.S. in Human Resources or Business.
- Minimum of three to five years professional HR experience including supervisory positions.
Knowledge AND Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of benefit programs, wage and salary administration, plant safety, employment laws, budgeting and other personnel related topics.
- Must know the techniques for conducting in-depth and effective job interviews.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Adept at handling sensitive issues and situations requiring fast response or course of action.
- Salary $60,000-$65,000.
- Comprehensive benefits including excellent 401(k).
- Relocation assistance is available
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes to email@example.com
Charles Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.
Managing Director-Charleston, SC
Foreign-owned manufacturer of automotive products with international distribution markets in Europe, US and Canada seeks a talented individual for its startup sales and logistics operation in the Charleston, SC area. Managing Director’s primary responsibilities include expanding sales to existing and potential new customers and enhancing the overall service delivery model.
- General and administrative managing of branch in USA and Canada with responsibility for office & staff, recruitment of personal (employment contracts, recruitment, development and retention of staff). Staff may consist of 15-20 people.
- Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to product/application strategies.
- Managing of sales in the region of USA and Canada (personally and through sales force) with the goal of increasing of direct sales of the company to end customers in North America.
- Administration of warehouse operations (through warehouse manager): receiving of goods, repacking, warehousing, shipments, customs clearance, and lab testing.
- Customer service and support.
- Analysis of market conditions, marketing and advertising, participation in conferences and fairs.
- Representing the company with local and state government and businesses
- Ensure that the appropriate tools and processes are available to execute overall sales strategy and achieve sales targets and increase revenue.
- Role consists of office administration plus 20-30% travel to customers in North America.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively more responsible leadership experience.
- Senior management experience working with teams of 8 or more people
- Manufacturing, industrial experience strongly preferred esp. chemical industry.
- Experience executing, processing and managing customer contracts.
- Hands-on Proficiency with MS Office products including Power Point
- Exceptional organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales and customer service techniques.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Must be able to multitask effectively, work well under pressure and meet multiply commitments.
- Ability to build trust with customers and team members in a collaborative and team oriented manner.
- Open minded and able to interact with different cultures and levels of seniority.
- Ability “to get the job done”, with a solid business acumen and literacy – understands company needs.
- Must have a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Expected salary range is $100-140k
- Competitive benefit package
- Must be a permanent resident of the Charleston, SC area
Qualified candidates please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Foster is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.