To be considered for opportunities through Charles Foster Company, please click here to submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please call 843-572-8100.
South Carolina Coastal territory…..The ideal candidate will have industrial sales experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatic, and Mechanical Systems. Duties will include contacting current and prospective customers to solicit business, answer questions and provide product and service solutions. Must have the ability or work with inside sales, vendors and other company team members to meet customer needs. This positions requires the ability to work independently, deliver successful sales presentations, negotiate terms and be an effective communicator.
To be considered, please submit resumes to Dottie@charlesfoster.net
Construction Manager – Charleston Area
Charles Foster is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Construction Manager position with a local municipality in the Charleston area. This role will oversee quality control and site construction of commercial and industrial projects. Hands on field experience as an owner’s representative is highly desirable. PE License Preferred.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Site development- both execution and completion of infrastructure on commercial and industrial projects.
- Strategic Planning including resource allocation and coordination.
- Communicating and negation with partners, resources, team members, contractors and consultants.
- Forecasting project costs and timelines and overseeing project to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Quality Assurance including Customer Needs Assessments.
- Bachelor’s in a Construction Management or Engineering or other related field is mandatory;
- Engineering License, PMP Certification or Master’s in Construction is preferred
- LEED GA/AP Accreditation is preferred
- 8 years of Project Management in Land Development and Construction
- In depth knowledge of Construction Infrastructure including roads and utility systems is desired
- Hands on experience with techniques, design principles and tools used to develop technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
Professional candidates meeting all the minimum qualifications only need apply. Please email your resume along with salary history to email@example.com.
This is a Full-Time Direct Hire opportunity through Charles Foster Company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees. 843.572.8100
General Manager-Charleston/Columbia area, SC
Growing foreign-owned manufacturer with international distribution markets worldwide is expanding operations to the US and Canada due to increasing long-term demand for its products in different industries. It is seeking a talented individual to drive future growth in establishing the US startup sales and logistics center in the Charleston/Columbia, SC area. Future responsibilities include overseeing the new logistics center recently opened in Canada. Primary responsibilities include expanding existing accounts, developing new clients and enhancing the service delivery model for existing and new customers.
- Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with each customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the company’s product/application strategies.
- Managing of sales in the region of USA and Canada (personally and through sales force) with the goal of increasing of direct sales of the company to end customers in North America.
- Customer service and support.
- Analysis of market conditions, marketing and advertising, participation in conferences and fairs.
- Ensure that the appropriate tools and processes are available to execute overall sales strategy and achieve sales targets and increase revenue.
- General and administrative managing of branch in USA and Canada with responsibility for office & staff, recruitment of personal (employment contracts, recruitment, development and retention of staff). Staff may consist of 10-15 people.
- Administration of warehouse operations: receiving goods, repacking, warehousing, shipments, customs clearance, and lab testing.
- Representing the company with local and state government and businesses
- Role consists of office administration plus 20-30% travel to customers in North America.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressively more responsible leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of sales and customer service techniques.
- Experience executing, processing and managing customer contracts.
- Senior management experience working with teams of 8 or more people
- Exceptional organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Must be able to multitask effectively, work well under pressure and meet multiply commitments.
- Ability to build trust with customers and team members in a collaborative and team oriented manner.
- Open minded and able to interact with different cultures and levels of seniority.
- Ability “to get the job done”, with a solid business acumen and literacy – understands company needs.
- Must have a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Manufacturing, industrial experience strongly preferred esp. chemical industry.
- Hands-on Proficiency with MS Office products including Power Point
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Expected salary range is $84,000 plus 24-36K in performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Competitive benefit package
- Must be a permanent resident of the Charleston-Columbia, SC area
- Business and travel expenses are covered, phone and laptop provided.
Qualified candidates only, please submit a copy of your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this post in the subject line.
Charles Foster Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No Fees.